Wire-O Catalogs (Catalogs)
You can’t go wrong with Wire-O binding! Popular with many MyPrintEasy customers, this option takes your catalog to a new level of impressive style. Your products and services will come alive using your amazing design bound together by separate coils.
The sleek look of Wire-O binding is great for several types and sizes of catalogs and other projects. You can choose from different types of paper and coating to match your unique style. But don’t let the deluxe look fool you! This binding is durable and will stand up to shipping, stacking, and even tradeshow traffic.
Our Wire-O catalog printing is highly-rated and offers low prices, fast turnarounds, professional results, and exceptional quality. Also great for manuals, guides, company reports, employee handbooks, and more.
- Coils are used to bind all pages and the cover together.
- Catalogs will lay completely flat on tables, desks, etc.
- Select from various paper stock and coating options.
- Wire-O provides a nice, professional look.
- A PDF file is required for uploading your design.
- 300 dpi resolution is recommended.
- CMYK will yield optimum results.
How are catalogs bound with Wire-O?
Similar to spiral binding, Wire-O also threads coils to secure all sheets together. The difference, however, is the wire coils are each separate.
What are the benefits of selecting this type of binding?
Besides doing a wonderful job in securing all of your catalog’s pages, this type of binding works well with small and large page counts. Catalogs also lay flat when open and while turning pages.