Saddle Stitch Catalogs (Catalogs)
Your catalog speaks volumes about your organization, regardless of its size! That’s why saddle stitching is a favorite choice for smaller catalogs and other projects. This type of binding gives you the sleek, high-quality look that you deserve.
The saddle stitch process is ideal for catalogs that range from 8 to 64 pages including your cover. This simple method gathers, folds, and staples your sheets together. The end result is a crisp printed piece designed to grab attention. Drop your compact catalog into presentation packets, direct mail campaigns, or on your counter.
- Available in two sizes: 5.5” x 8.5” and 8.5” x 11”
- Sheets are collated, nested, folded, and stapled down the center.
- Perfect for smaller catalogs (8 to 64 pages including cover).
- All pages including the cover are printed in full color on both sides.
- PDF file format is required.
- Submit in 300 dpi resolution.
- CMYK color is recommended.